Monday 4 July 2011

It's not me, it's them!

If i used to call but don't anymore
it's not my fault, facebook chat won't allow me
If i've stopped texting or 'flashing'..
It's because i hardly check my phone contacts
Nimbuzz wouldn't hear of it!
If i've never called you..
Never texted you,
just know i would have,
it's just that, i'm always 'on' twitter!
If i see you and don't recognise you
it's probably because you're different from your 2go avatar..
If you've been asking to meet me and we never have
it may be that, i've been waiting all this while on ebuddy
if you once told me your birthdate and i forgot..
Why didn't you put it on your facebook profile?
If you call me everyday and i still don't know it's you..apologies
i still think we'd 'talk' better on mxit
If i seem to call you the wrong name more often
pardon me,
It's your netlog 'username' that comes more readily to mind
If you read this piece,found it amusing and picked up your phone to call me..
You're so doing the wrong thing..
Because you should know i'd be on blogger typing another article..!

No comments:

Post a Comment